* WE DO NOT ALLOW TUBING OR PULLING OF FLOATS.
* We do not provide anchors with our boats.
* Renter must be 18 years of age.
* The security deposit on boat rentals does not apply to the rental fee.
* Full payment required at time of reservation. Deposit required at arrival.
* All boat rentals are subject to a 6% Kentucky Sales Tax.
* Fishing and pontoon boats are rented daylight hours only. Rental hours are posted in the store.
* Gas is at the expense of the renter and not included in deposit.
* The renter is responsible for damages to the boat or motor, or third party boats.
* Never leave the dock in a boat without a life jacket for each person on board.
* 80% of rental price (taxes not included) will be refunded if cancellation is received within 21 days prior to rental date. All cancellations within 21 days, the refund policy is void. If rental date is changed the 80% cancellation policy is void.
* Renters with reservations must be here or notify the marina by 10 AM the day of the rental or renter will forfeit money paid and boat will be re-rented.
* No refunds due to weather.
• Houseboats cannot be operated after dark.*NEW*
• Eighty percent (80%) of the deposit refundable only if cancellation notice is received 21 days prior to departure date. If the cancellation is made within 21 days of the departure date, deposit is NOT refundable. If rental date is changed the 80% cancellation policy is void.
• Passengers are responsible for cleaning boat before return. All garbage must be removed from the boat and carried off the dock, or A CASH PENALTY WILL BE CHARGED.
• Rental fee must be paid before your cruise begins. The deposit is not included in the rental fee.
• Deposit will be refunded after boat returns to the dock, if the boat is clean and free of damage. Renter assumes liability for damages to rental boat and/or third party boat.
• The renter must be at least 21 years old.
• You will be escorted in and out of the harbor by our personnel. Do not return to the dock unescorted! Wait OUTSIDE the harbor buoys until one of our employees comes out to meet you.
• All rentals must leave the marina one hour before sunset in order to properly secure the boat before dark. If not out of the harbor before dark, the rental cannot leave.
• Average gas consumption: houseboat engines 2-4 gallons per hour.
• Generators - 1 gallon per hour. Gas at the expense of renter.
• Generators cannot be operated while sleeping or swimming.
• No refunds due to weather.
• All deposits returned by company check.
This institution is operated under special use permit with the Daniel Boone National Forest. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (202) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Copyright © Cave Run Marinas, Inc. 2008-2019